- Genotype: 10% sativa 90% indica
- Lineage: chronic/white widow
- Indoor Harvest: from 50 to 55 days
- Production 450 gr/m2 indoor
- Outdoor Harvest: mid-September
- Flavour: Sweet fruit
- Resistance to mold: High
- Medicinal value: Very high
Combining the vigorous growth properties of Chronic with the medicinal potential of the original White Widow. The result is a highly productive strain with a very short flowering period that retains the fresh, floral taste of the best varieties available in Dutch Coffee Shops. If this were a wine, we would describe it as having one of the finest bouquets in the world.
5 female seeds.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 15 December, 2011.