- Parents: Sativa / Indica Hybrid (25% Blueberry, 75% Cheese)
- Flowering time: 8 - 10 weeks
- Harvest: End of Oct.
- Sensory experience: Highly euphoric, very functional.
- Smell: A sweet, fruity, tarty, berry scent with musky Cheese.
- Taste: Potent, Blueberry, fresh taste
Big Buddha's Blue Cheese was created, first by selecting a Blueberry male from the entire collections of several different breeder versions of Blueberry. The selected male was then crossed with our proud mother, and the backbone of many of our breeding projects - the original UK Cheese. From these crosses, a male with extremely fruity characteristics was chosen as the father of our Blue Cheese
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 09 March, 2011.