- Type: Mostly indica
- Genetics: Afghan, Brazil, India
- Height: 100-120 cm
- Flowering phase: 55 / 60 days indoors
- Harvest: end of September
- Resistance to mildew and pests: High
- Irrigation tolerance: Middle
- Yield: 400-600 gr/m2 indoors / 900 gr per plant outdoors
- Medical value: High
- THC Level: < 20%
Narcotic medical effect
WoS have crossed the legendary Mazar il Sharif, known because of its great resin production, with White Rhino. In this hybrid, the part of the Afghani gives the plant a medical characteristic that is increased with the cross with a F1 White Rhino, a plant that has a heritage of Afghani, Brazilian and Indian and a very relaxing indica effect. Ideal for just sitting and meditate. Very white plants covered with resin with a high content in cannabinoids and very resistant to fungi. A good mother for medicinal use because of its high THC value.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 31 August, 2010.